BusinessFriends - Osher
Support KU and its lifelong learning efforts.
Since its charter in 2004, the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Kansas has hosted more than 5,000 participants in its short courses and special events. With its mission to develop programs especially for folks 50 and older, the Osher Institute is KU’s primary outreach program for seniors, offering its enrichment courses in 19 cities in Kansas and Greater Kansas City. Last year alone, 3,039 people participated in the program.
Become an Osher BusinessFriend.
Partnering with the KU Osher Institute would enable your business to show your support for KU and its lifelong learning efforts. It would also raise awareness of your goods and services among our members.
As an Osher BusinessFriend, your business would be listed in each of our regional catalogs, which we mail each semester to 34,000 past participants, alumni association members, instructors, officials, and supporters, most of whom are over the age of 60.
What’s in it for you?
You should become an Osher BusinessFriend if you want to…
- Partner with KU to offer high-quality lifelong learning opportunities in our community;
- Raise awareness of your business’ goods and services among our members;
- Help expand lifelong learning opportunities to communities that do not now have those resources; and
- Be listed among Osher BusinessFriends in the 34,000 catalogs mailed each semester and on the Osher website.
If your business serves retirees and other folks over 50, becoming an Osher BusinessFriend may be among the best business decisions you can make. And it’s easy!
- Visit KUEndowment's Osher page; or
- Call KU Endowment at 888-653-6111
- Download the response card (pdf) and mail to: KU Endowment, Gift Processing, P.O. Box 928, Lawrence, KS 66044
The levels of giving include:
- Regent: $1,000 or more;
- Trustee: $500;
- Sponsor: $250;
- Benefactor: $100;
Of course, any amount of your choosing is welcome.
All contributions will be included in KU’s comprehensive capital campaign, Far Above: The Campaign for Kansas.
Remember, all contributions are tax deductible. We urge you to give by December 31.